Experience Ere Perez Flawless Translucent Corn Setting Powder in an Eco Refillable Compact!
This gluten free skin-loving formula, safe for sensitive skin. Super milled barely-there powder that creates an invisible veil. So lightweight it’s undetectable on skin. Designed to effortlessly reduce oil and stop shine. Also helps remove redness. Lightly dust Corn Setting Powder over the skin to help your favourite foundation last all-day or set concealer in place. Also works as a base to prep eyelids for eyeshadow. This is a multitasking delight. Take corn setting powder with you for touchups and complexion rescue throughout the day or night. This baby is housed in a sleek 100% aluminum case. Our revolutionary patent pending Makeup-Wheel Refill Case wheel is free from plastic, hinges, paints, mirrors and glues. It’s refillable when you run out and easy to recycle. Corn setting powder ticks all the boxes for high performing sustainable beauty!
How to assemble your wheel:
You will receive 2 items. Assemble your eco makeup wheel. Your corn setting powder is in a separate envelope. Remove and insert into your eco makeup wheel.
The wheel comes with 3 parts.
1. Gently pull the lid & base apart.
2. Unscrew ring, anti-clockwise.
3. Place reﬁll in base tray, screw & secure ring in place.
4. Replace the lid that doubles as a mirror!
5. When your powder runs out, reuse your Makeup-wheel & replace with a new refill.
how to use:
1. Use with our eco vegan kabuki brush or All-beauty Brush
2. Form circles with the brush in the powder and with the same movement, apply all over your face, with special attention to the T zone
3. Blend lightly and brush off any excess powder
why it's amazing:
- Non-GMO Gluten Free corn
- Perfect for sensitive skin
- New silky finely milled texture
- Sets foundation
- 100% aluminum case
- Great base for eyeshadows & eye pencils
mica, octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate, magnesium stearate, cetearyl ethylhexanoate, silica, caprylyl glycol, zea mays (corn) starch, magnesium myristate. May contain +/- CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499/iron oxides.